About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Friday, June 17, 2011

The bar is now open!



The bar at the newly renovated Market Hall that is... Affectionately named the "BrandHealth Bar" in recognition of a generous $40,000 donation from the partners at BrandHealth - Paul, Chris and Mike.

Officially christened Thursday evening, BrandHealth staffers were hosted by Karen August, Market Hall General Manager, and her team to a private cocktail party and tour. We were impressed to see the bar was well stocked with beer, Malibu Rum and our very own BrandHealth martini!! But, we were even more impressed to see the new venue. One word... WOW! 

I met Karen two years ago as we collaborated on fundraising materials. I remember the office area wallpapered with architectural drawings, plans and wishful thinking... To see it all come to life this week gave me goose bumps. It's truly inspiring to see a community come together to support the arts and I'm so proud that BrandHealth could play a big part in that. Congratulations Karen to you and your team! Your passion and dedication to this worth while cause is contagious! 

For over one hundred years Market Hall has been a Peterborough landmark, first as home to the city’s market and, for the last 25 years, as an arts centre. Located in the heart of downtown Peterborough, it's clocktower marks the corner of George and Charlotte. Just a hop, skip and jump from BrandHealth. To see what's happening at Market Hall check out their calendar of events at http://www.markethall.org/calendar.php

To learn more about the donation read Paul Hickey's blog at http://tiny.cc/0mlul

Photo credit http://tiny.cc/kcpwr 

Here's to another 100 great years at Market Hall, Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment