About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Friday, December 30, 2011

The ReFrame Film Festival... there's an app for that!!




Launched December 18, 2011, the Reframe2012 app is like having the Reframe Peterborough International Film Festival in the palm of your hand! With schedules, films and event listings (alphabetically and by category), venue maps, ticket information and more, you can plan your time at the 2012 Reframe film festival with ease.

Yes, I copied that from our app description :) 

Our clients are always shocked (and maybe you are too) when I tell them that BrandHealth has been developing apps since the Spring of 2010. But, I'm proud to say this is our very first public app available on iTunes for the iPhone and iPod. And, I'm thrilled that's it's for the ReFrame Film Festival. Browse through films while standing in line. Visit YouTube to watch the trailers. Then Google map directions to the venue. Big kudos goes out to Mark, for developing this app! It was truly designed for a great user experience. Download it for free from iTunes and let me know what you think!







No comments:

Post a Comment