About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Monday, September 14, 2009

Sacha writes things

This is embarrassing. I am part of the social media committee at BrandHealth. I spend most of my time preaching about social media to whoever will listen - and especially those who don’t want to listen. Half my life is dedicated to Facebook, MSN and Twitter... yet, this is my first blog... ever!
Do you know what’s most embarrassing? My most difficult convert to social media - Paul Hickey, President of BrandHealth – is now leading my little blog challenge 10 to 1. Gawd knows he’s probably written another one while I type this!


http://2ndfloorcorneroffice.blogspot.com/ 
Yup, he did.


Well, I’m going to have to put an end to that...  ohhh, the pressure...

3 comments:

  1. A great start! You're ahead of my office where no one is blogging . . . yet!

    R!B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sach,
    It's 11:24 p.m. on the 30th. Where's the new postings?
    or
    can I sit beside you on the bus to Arowhon tomorrow and you can just verbalize them for me? ;)
    ph

    ReplyDelete