About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Friday, March 11, 2011

Another BH thank you lunch? You betcha



I know I compliment everyone every chance I get, for the work that you do here at BrandHealth, but there is so much more that we – your managers - and the partners are thankful for that isn’t printed, programmed, proofed or presented. (Ooohhhh, I think I feel a list coming on...) 


3 things that BHers do that we are thankful for

Thank you for all your sacrifices. Taking personal time away from friends and family to get the job done, on time and done well. I know it is not always easy to do and as your manager I will always do what I can to work around your lives. But, when you do make that decision to put work first, we know it is a big sacrifice and we are so very appreciative.

Thank you for always pushing beyond your limits whether it is creatively or strategically, mentally or physically. We all have our limits and there are many times we are exhausted. Yet time and time again I see you reach beyond and bring more and more to the team. I see you stepping up to help others when you yourself are already carrying a heavy workload. We know BrandHealth standards are high but you never fail to meet them. Your dedication goes beyond what most jobs call for and what most people are capable of but we want you to know it does not go unnoticed.

Thank you for being smart, talented, fun, honest, caring and passionate people. Our days are filled with tight deadlines and stressful situations but you make it such a pleasure to work here. Without you this company wouldn’t be as successful as it is. As a manager I can’t begin to tell you what a privilege it is to work with such a talented and dedicated group of people. Please don’t think I don’t appreciate every minute dedicated to meeting our clients’ demands. To your friends and family, I can’t possibly expect them to understand why you are working on the weekend or coming home in the wee hours of the night. But, please give them a big thank you too!

On behalf of management at BrandHealth, this lunch was to all the great people who worked on making our clients’ National Sales Meetings a big success. ANOTHER thank you lunch? Yes. Honestly, we just don’t think we can thank everyone enough. This lunch was dedicated to you. Thank you... Wings and beer!! Cheers!!









No comments:

Post a Comment