About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My New Year's Day painting


Algonquin Park

Acrylic on canvas,
approx. 38" x 30"

2 comments:

  1. How did I almost miss this? I love it! I feel all group of seven! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Christine! You're my number one fan. Correction, my only fan :) Yes, I'm on a Group of Seven kick specifically Lawren Harris on a bad day... a very very bad day. His paintings still fascinate me... lol Grand merci!

    ReplyDelete