About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Monday, January 9, 2012

Get ready Peterborough: Winterlicious 2012 hits downtown!!




Winter is upon us… well, sort of. For most, it's the time of year when the post-holiday blues set in. But for me it's time to start planning my ReFrame Film Festival movie schedule! Haha - Can you imagine my excitement when I heard the shops and restaurants downtown were going to start an annual Winterlicious event too? (Yes, you heard it here first!) Great films, great food and great prices… what more could this girl want? 

So, unless you have a fabulous tropical escape planned, find your way downtown and check it out! Look out for the Winterlicious flyer – another beautiful design brought to you by Joe. 

Winterlicious in Downtown Peterborough runs from January 27th to February 9th. 

For more information on the ReFrame Film Festival, check out my previous blog
http://brandhealthacd.blogspot.com/2011/12/2012-poster-design-reframe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment