About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Graeme's thinking behind the Rink of Ribbons Fundraiser logo



A few blogs ago Paul wrote about Graeme's amazing Rink of Ribbons graphics and the jersey that his wife Kris won at the event's auction. On Friday, Paul on behalf of Kris, presented Graeme with the winning jerseyThis was the second year that the Canadian Cancer Society partnered with the Peterborough Petes for their fundraising efforts. You might remember the very successful 2010 Pink in the Rink fundraiser for breast cancer? Well this year, the fundraiser was in support of all cancers. Working with Tracy, Graeme came up with the fundraiser name, ‘Rink of Ribbons’ and then dedicated his time and talent to design the jersey and logo. Here's Graeme's thinking...




I can’t believe what a supportive community
Peterborough is, surpassing last year’s $55,000, Rink of Ribbons collected over $57,500! What a great community we live in. And, what a great contribution from Graeme! Well done!!


No comments:

Post a Comment