About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A river crossing puzzle

You return from the market, where you've bought a goat, a cabbage and a wolf. On the way home you must cross a river. Your boat is small and won’t fit more than one of your purchases. You cannot leave the goat alone with the cabbage (because the goat would eat it), nor can you leave the goat alone with the wolf (because the goat would be eaten).
How can you get everything to the other side?


Here's the answer... http://brandhealthacd.blogspot.com/2011/02/answer-to-river-crossing-puzzle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment