About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Run Paul Run!


Everyone at work knows Paul Hickey has been training for his first half marathon run. Well, today is the day! Here's a pic of Paul that Chris forwarded to me. I'm guessing he's probably at the halfway mark? Looking good! He makes it look easy. Almost makes me want to run one too... who am I kiddin? lol... Thought I would post it for those of us who couldn't attend. I'm sure we'll get the full story from Paul on his blog later tonight!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment