About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

We are definitely animal lovers at BrandHealth



BrandHealth makes donations every year to many worthwhile causes in the community. But in this blog, I want to share with you one particular donation that we’ve made to the Milo Fund.

A number of years ago, a special fund was created in the name of Milo, a dog that had been seriously injured and required life-saving surgery. This fund was generated to help homeless animals arriving with serious injuries and illnesses that require surgery or treatment. The most recent procedure was major surgery to repair the broken hind leg of this 8 week old beagle puppy.

In the past six months, the Peterborough Humane Society (PHS) financial resources have been sorely strained. Brandhealth has taken the lead to help the PHS reactivate the Milo Fund. We have dedicated $5,000 to the Milo Fund to be used solely for life-saving medical care. The PHS is all about saving animals’ lives and they can only do this with the compassion and generosity of a caring community.  



We are definitely animal lovers at BrandHealth. My two cats are adoptions from the PHS and my son volunteers his time there during the summers. Of course, a couple of our employees (Graeme, Sarah and Spencer) couldn’t resist going over to see the difference we have made in the lives of these animals. It’s amazing the love these animals are capable of despite the trauma they have gone through. Your generosity can make a difference too.

If you are interested in helping a local charity, please consider the Peterborough Humane Society’s Milo Fund (
Wendy Ryan, Executive Director 705-745-4722 x 207). And, if my words aren’t convincing enough, see below for the unavoidable, adorable animals pics... (photos taken at the PHS by Spencer) 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment