About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Kitschy packaging design... Just for fun

I don’t know if these products are any good. I haven’t tried them. They are probably as kitschy as these package designs are. They caught my attention because it seems like a lot of effort has been put into them OR clearly, I have a soft spot for fun, kitschy design. And, yes I will buy things for the packaging and not the product. So, when I saw these pampering products that seem to say - a good laugh can make you feel good – I had to stop and investigate.

Check out the copy... Miso Pretty (You can’t help but say it with a Japanese accent!) It comes in lip balm and body cream.



And don’t forget the Hot Sake Soak bubble bath!! Apparently, made with tipsy sake. Longtime soaking friend (again with the Japanese accent)



This one caught my eye and my heart Horses. The back of it says “Lather up and hunt ’em down” and “Cleans and softens at full gallop” Just what I need!



With love from Misery Boutique, I bring you Cute as hell... Just smashing! 



And one that needs no words... Dirty Girl. Soap for dirty girls... like me? The typography placement on this one makes me giggle.



BTW – I didn’t buy anything but if you are interested, all these products can be found at Catalina’s on Hunter. While you’re there book an appointment to get your hair cut by Katie. She’s awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment