About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Monday, January 31, 2011

The Answer to Einstein's riddle

My writing is so messy. Row titles from top to bottom:
colour (of the house), nationality, pets, beverage and smokes.


The original question is here... http://brandhealthacd.blogspot.com/2011/01/einsteins-riddle.html


To get the answer I created a chart, five across and five down and then started to fill in the boxes. Basically, you had to figure out where everyone else lived and what they drank and smoked leaving one square blank. There were several places that I could only fill in definitively, but then I logically deduced what, went where, depending on the clues given and the spaces that needed to be filled. It kind of reminded me of a sudoku puzzle. And everybody knows how much I love sudoku puzzles!

So, the answer is... The German. The fish belongs to the coffee-drinking, Prince-smoking, German who lives in the green house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment