About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome Mark to the BrandHealth team!



Mark has been freelancing for us for some time now. But, today I am happy to announce that he is officially a full-time Bher!

Mark brings to our team a vast set of skills: photography, web development, flash programming, video and sound. He is most proud of his photography and film making skills... and his two daughters!

Mark graduated with Honours from Ryerson Polytechnic Institute, receiving a Bachelor of Applied Arts, in Photographic Studies, Motion Pictures Studies Option. And, won Best Fiction Film at the Canadian Student Film Awards with his 4th year thesis film. He’s been in the film industry for 20 years, and worked on Genie and Gemini nominated and winning productions (for sound). I know he is especially proud of the work he did in India, on the movie ‘Such a Long Journey’. So, it’s no surprise on his first day we throw him onto a video shoot!

His title here will be Multi-media Production Artist, please help me in congratulating and welcoming Mark to the team... And, if you’ve been following my blog you should know of at least 10 ways to do so!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! A film guy at Brandhealth!!! Fantastic. Welcome to Brandhealth Mark. Look forward to meeting you.

    Krista English
    ReFrame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sacha. Thanks Krista... I look forward to meeting you, too!

    ReplyDelete