About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Photoshop tennis anyone?



I'm feeling a little sick today. I think it started after the Team Canada loss last night but then it got progressively worse. So, I'm home, in bed and bored...

In between feverish delusions, I thought I would share with you some of the fun studio culture around BrandHealth. One game we like to play is Photoshop tennis. You might know it as Photoshop battle or Photoshop Pong. No? Well... It’s a game played in photoshop where two people alternate editing an image. As the photoshop file goes back and forth each person tries to out do the other. After several turns or a certain amount of time a winner is declared.

We’ve renamed it Photoshop Volleyball at BrandHealth as we play with 9 people. Since I’ve got nothing to do right now, I’m going to start a new game with the studio.

Here’s the theme: Are you ready? Your edit needs to be a visual interpretation of a band or musician’s name... For example Green Day could be a day out of a calendar on a desk that is the colour green. You cannot show the actually band. Those are the only rules for this round. Here’s the initial image to work with (see above) and here’s the line up:

Deanna
Graeme
Randi
Spencer
Paul
Sabrina
Mark
Me
Mike

I’ll post the final image when we’re done! Don’t hold your breath tho, it might a few weeks depending on how busy everyone is. Stay tuned this should be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment