About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The knead to create

First on our menu, homemade mini 
cinnamon buns drizzled with icing


In another life, my friend Christine and I would be the owners of a quaint café/bakery/flower shop called Buns & Roses®. I would only make delicate sweet buns and she would sell petite, fragrant bunches of roses tied with a ribbon.

This morning I thought I had better practice... 














5 comments:

  1. OMG, I want to eat them this very second. What's the recipe? And we are going to open our shop someday!!! No doubt about it! Right there in Peterborough, perhaps. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And maybe Paris too! We must scout locations when we are there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you're talking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, back to your first comment. Does that mean you're moving to PTBO with me??? Oh, the fun we would have :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those buns look amazing and yummy! Can't believe you made them ... you could sell them at the market! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete