About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The end of another day


Another Sunday comes to a close. While a lot of people were taking advantage of the beautiful winter conditions today, my husband was inside... getting ready for his first day of school. Yes, at the age of forty-something, my husband has decided to go back to school. 

Since our move to the Peterborough area in 2008, Jim has had the most difficult time adjusting. One of his major adjustments was losing his job about a year ago (as a lot of people did). So, after a year of job searching and soul searching he has traded in his suit and briefcase for a sweatshirt and a knapsack.

I have to admit, I haven't seen him this excited in a long time. It's definitely a turning point in his life and what an incredible sunset to mark the close of this chapter. It's been a long two years for him but it's great to see his life swing into a new direction. About time!

No comments:

Post a Comment