About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1. Ice fishing



Okay, let’s start off with ice fishing... In 2010, I came to the conclusion that I’m NOT athletic. I know that might come to a surprise to a lot of you. (You know who you are.) But, what I did realize was that I’m more a curious, outdoorsy person than athletic-type and ice fishing has been one of those little items on my bucket list. When Mike and Mary Ann came to visit last year, we took them ice fishing on Chemong Lake. We didn’t catch a single thing. And, yes it was bloody cold but I think we had fun. I’m sure I will try it again but bucket list item “ice fishing” - Check. Another outdoorsy item I have on my list and what I would really like to do for 2011 is dog sledding. Anyone interested in joining me??

2 comments: