About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ainsy’s favourite iPhone app



“Lately it's been scrabble.  Even kate steals my phone to play it.  Hipstamatic is my fab photo app. And facebook is one I check all the time.
I was super addicted to Angry Birds a while back ,but I went to some group meetings and I'm not so much anymore.”

- Paul, BrandHealth Designer/Illustrator


My two cents...
I was so addicted to Scrabble on Facebook a couple years ago. (Yes, I was a Scrabble nerd and I don't care who knows it!) I downloaded this app and it looks like you are able to connect to your Facebook games too. Very cool!
Hipstamatic is a great photo app too... Photos never looked so retro!
Psst, if you need any Scrabble tips just let me know...



No comments:

Post a Comment