About Me

My photo
Welcome to 22 Revisions - a blog documenting what I do at work and in life... I’m Sacha and I’ve been in the advertising business for 22 years. In the summer of 2008, I moved my family from Cambridge to a little city north of Toronto called Peterborough to work at an advertising agency called BrandHealth. It has been challenging and unpredictable but the most important revision I have ever made. I am definitely not the most dedicated blogger, nor the most interesting person that has blogged but I hope my sporadic blogs provide some insights into this amazing city, company, industry and people I work with...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome Dolph to the BrandHealth team!



It is with great pleasure that BrandHealth announces a new team member to our Production department.

Starting this week, Dolph Loeb will be our full-time Production Manager working closely with Tracey, and reporting to myself. He comes to us with 20 years of industry and agency experience having worked in various production roles, he brings a wealth of knowledge to our company.

His career spans across agencies such as, Scott Thornley + Company, Cossette Communications and Cundari Integrated Advertising. He played an important role managing jobs on major brands like The Shaw Festival, Canadian Stage Company, BMW and The Remington Group.

The addition of Dolph makes us stronger, boosting our capacity to manage the steady growth we are experiencing in both quantity and complexity of projects. Please help me in welcoming Dolph to our team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment